Positions at DBS
- Create and maintain solution design specifications to create new functionality in Salesforce.com platform and to enhance/fix existing functionality.
- Plan and execute data mapping and conversion activities in Salesforce.com projects.
- Design and implement Salesforce.com integration with external applications and systems.
- Provide Level 2 Salesforce.com platform day-to-day support and maintenance as needed in areas including deployments, sandbox refreshes, Salesforce release evaluation, assigned tickets, data management, etc.
- Participate, lead walk-throughs, demos and reviews with team.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 5 years minimum experience configuring and building Salesforce.com solutions.
- 2 years of experience with the full life-cycle of service-oriented architecture (SOA) including XML, SOAP, and WSDL technologies a plus.
- Salesforce.com Platform Developer Certification required.
- Knowledge of Apex development and Visualforce Page development, working knowledge of web services development using restAPI, SOAP services, etc. Working knowledge of SQL Server, Microsoft Access and other data management tools.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Lightning Experience a plus.
- Proficient in SQLs and DMLs with Microsoft SQL Server Databases.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, telecommunications or related field preferred
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with the CUTX Project Coordinator and the DBS Team to execute comprehensive digital transformation efforts for our clients.
This includes identifying project goals, coordinating meeting logistics, and supporting the development of project materials. You will perform various administrative duties, like maintaining project and communication documentation, coordinating and scheduling events, and ongoing communication with clients and stakeholders. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver timely results and meet deadlines.
- Manages the planning and logistics for meetings, conferences, and other events.
- Creates materials such as surveys, presentations, fact sheets, brochures, website copy, and newsletters.
- Works with the Director of Digital Strategy to coordinate all aspects of our content production calendars for DBS and our clients; this includes working with external writers, editors, and content creators.
- Works with graphic designers to develop and maintain project materials and websites.
- Manage daily calendar, travel, meeting and event arrangements for DBS team.
- Assist with high-level, confidential, special projects.
- Manage and reconcile DBS credit card statements.
- Work with the DBS teams to prepare Statement of Work for potential and current clients.
- Develop and maintain procedures to ensure administrative duties and projects are completed in an efficient manner and within given deadlines.
- Coordinate and manage meetings, including coordinating conference rooms, making meal arrangements and creating meeting agendas for DBS and any meetings that occur in Dallas.
- Help to ensure action items, deadlines and deliverables are completed.
- Manage office related administrative work.
- Arrange domestic travel for the DBS team.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- MUST have exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and seeing tasks and projects through to their completion.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge and be proficient in the use of a personal computer, Microsoft Office products, experience with Prezi presentations a plus.
- Ability to take initiative and own the role; comfortable working without direction.
- Personality is extremely important in this position. To fit in with the team, it’s important to have a positive attitude, not afraid to try new things and ready to own all things and be comfortable in a fast paced always changing environment.
- Financial services experience a plus.
- An ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Good judgment and discretion when dealing with sensitive topics
- Able to interact with many people and multiple interruptions while staying on task
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Public Relations, Communications Studies, Journalism or related field; or comparable experience and training
- Experience: 5 years of related on-the-job experience as an assistant to an executive handling confidential and high-level administrative support.
Sr. Front &
We are passionate about innovation and creativity while producing clean and maintainable code. Our clients expect the best, and therefore, we aim to build a team of best-in-class engineers who deliver the highest of quality every day. In this role you will not only have the ability to enhance and build upon your own technical skillset, but you will be able to advise and mentor clients throughout the process, creating lasting relationships and true partnerships.
- Creating solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives and concepts.
- Converting web page layouts into cross browser compatible HTML templates.
- Placing content into templates with attention to detail, accuracy and organization.
- Participating in client meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Providing quality assurance on all deliverables.
- Architecting, designing, implementing, and deploying new web sites and web solutions using the latest .NET and web technologies.
- Identify innovative solutions for client projects and internal processes that lead to greater efficiencies and a higher quality output.
- Utilize techniques and languages including .NET, ASP.NET, C#, and ASP.NET MVC.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing .NET solutions.
- Make recommendations for improvements to DBS’s product and service offerings.
- Accountable for ensuring that all work is completed on time, on budget, and meeting or exceeding expected quality standards.
- Work with other teams including strategy, design, and project managers to implement best solution for clients.
- Architect and build web sites using the Kentico CMS using both MVC and web forms.
- Accurately quote and estimate work.
- Knowledge of Responsive Design techniques.
- A solid understanding and experience with object-oriented programming concepts.
- Advanced proficiency with .NET Framework and ASP.NET utilizing C#
- Proficiency with Microsoft ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Proficiency in Database design and development using SQL server.
- Understanding of web security best practices and how to implement under .NET
- Experience with Kentico CMS and/or Sitecore CMS strongly desired.
- Experience with Sitecore Digital Marketing platform a plus.
- Experience with Web Services and/or WCF (SOAP/REST/WEB API) a plus.
- Experience in other programming language such as PHP, Java, Ruby, or Python, mobile technologies using Objective C, or building e-commerce solutions a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or Marketing Automation Solutions a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work in both a stand-alone and a team environment.